Hi, my name is Niss and I own Serenity Retreats Belize – A Vegan Resort Community in Corozal. It began as a vegan retreat lodge and now it is a treehouse community as well.
Since starting this community 3 years ago, I have met and interacted online with countless vegans much like myself ready to leave the matrix. Tired of living in a paradigm that doesn’t resonate with their values and keeps them from being able to truly live their best lives.
Society has reached a level of stress and capitalism that is unsustainable for the mind, body or planet. It’s time to reconnect with nature and heal the planet. We are evolving into an actual community-society instead of continuing as a society without community.
Just as my partner Foster and I were discussing a near future plan of creating a food forest in the Maya mountains on dozens of acres and having another home base there, the opportunity literally came to us. Doors to an existing jungle lodge on 40 vast acres in the very Maya mountains that we spoke of, opened up and destiny called through them.
We decided to buy this resort-lodge and create the same thing I did at Serenity Retreats, but on a large community scale and where everyone who invests in a tiny home has an equal share in the resort profits, which will be what funds the dream. This allows us to invest in our freedom and the world we want to see. It allows us to also continue to create these community-owned resorts in other areas as well. It also allows us to be able to share 100% of the resort profits with everyone who helped make it happen by owning their own tiny home onsite. No maintenance fees, no commitments, just a village of humans who are vegan and want to eat from a natural, organic shared food forest in the jungle, in harmony with it’s habitats, with the earth and with ourselves. It’s a an opportunity to be free and live a life doing what matters, living mindfully and peacefully. Not living stressed by unnatural circumstances in a concrete jungle. THIS is how we change the world. We don’t plan to stop here. This is only the beginning of a new-old world. The Golden Age. Come and be a part of the revolution!
Maya Mountains of Cayo, Belize. Mariposa Jungle Lodge! An elevated jungle paradise surrounded by its own 40 acres of lush jungle and nature reserve. Throughout the 40 acres will be an intertwined food forest the way nature intended, growing in harmony and protected by other plant species. There will be a resort-funded community animal sanctuary and 200 privately owned tiny homes throughout, sustainable and without forest destruction. The purpose will be to create a flourishing forest for all it’s natural habitats that share it.
We plan to fully take over by December 2020! We will be spending the next few months showing you the resort we’re taking over! You have from December 2019-May 15th, 2020 to secure your tiny house and equal share in your new resort-home! Email us to inquire.
A dream come true, right? But is it too good to be true? Nope. It is too good not to be true. Each tiny home will be hurricane proof and icosahedron shaped. There will be different options for material and size, which of course pricing is based on. Customized homes can be discussed as well, however we are keeping costs to you as low as possible and with the most durability by building these Ico-Homes. Taking ‘eco’ to a new level. Starting price is $10k for a single storey home. Pricing excludes furnishing and appliances. Regardless of home purchase, all homes have an equal share of resort. The resort has 6 luxury rental cabanas, some family size, a restaurant, yoga deck, spa, swimming pool and kids outdoor jungle gym. Funds from the resort will cover the cost of staff and all other overhead costs, including land taxes and general land enhancements and repairs. A percentage of profits remain in a reserve fund, and the remainder percentage is divided equally per household monthly or yearly. *The profits made are not intended or expected to create monetary wealth, they are for the purpose of maintaining this dream life and covering associated costs. Profits should not be expected to replace current methods of income. Again, their main purpose is to cover associated costs of maintaining this community dream life. This will be a community of about 200 tiny homes nestled in the jungle surrounded by a backdrop of tropical trees and food without disruption to the land.
This also isn’t for the purpose of creating a further lazy society. Everyone gets to take part in maintaining and helping contribute to the food forest, sanctuary and community living. There will be a council of 10 members. 8 of whom will be selected randomly or voluntarily from the residents each year. Foster and I will remain on the council. The purpose of this is to have a group helping to lead with events and oversee things as divided among the panel. It is only fair that each year a new group of residents are chosen to take over council. We are creating a system that eliminates the need for authoritative governments whose salaries we pay for while being enslaved and taxed to the state of poverty.
This is a community of equals. Join the movement that is paving the way to a sustainable world.
The Road To Serenity Begins Here…
Welcome to the site of Serenity Retreats Belize. We are located within ‘The Garden of Vegan Intentional Calm-Unity of Belize’, in the quiet district of Corozal.
Serenity Retreats Belize is an intimate and unique vegan retreat resort.
Please read the following and carefully consider the type of experience you hope to achieve here and what your goal is while staying with us. This is important to consider as this will not be your typical vacation for many reasons.
1) What to know about the energy here: This is a sacred space and a magical place where manifestations take on a life of their own and respond quickly to the intentions being set forth. Thoughts not only come to life here, they reflect and amplify. We are situated on ancient Mayan land and the energy is intense and strongly felt. It can take a few days of opening yourself up in order to adjust and align your vibration to the same frequency. The experience you have will be determined by the energy given and received. The two will always hold a mirror to each other. This place will wow you and test you at the same time. Those of us that live on the premises are still amazed at the powerful intensity that surrounds us here, protects us and continues to elevate us to new heights of enlightenment.
2) We are in the jungle: There are plenty of UFOs, mosquitoes, toads, snakes, tarantulas, reptiles, scorpions, rodents, jaguars, coatimundis and all sorts of jungle life that you may or may not encounter during your stay here. The accommodations are similar to that of glamping without the glamour, but with endless beauty. They are basic cabanas made of authentic unpeeled pimenta stick walls with a screened-in common area and shared bathrooms. Showers are open-air. It is very dark at night when there is no moonlight. This is all part of the adventure and ideally part of the appeal of booking with us. However, if these are challenges that you don’t feel are ones you are open to experiencing during your stay here, please allow us to recommend nearby vegan accommodations that may be better suited for your needs, as there is something suitable for everyone in Belize depending on the experience you hope to achieve.
3) Those whom benefit most by staying here:
– Those open to experiencing jungle life with all it’s surprises and critters.
– Those looking for a peaceful and inspirational place for self-discovery and/or seek further enlightenment.
– Those looking to enjoy fantastic vegan cuisine at our onsite vegan bistro.
Our complementary blend of Mayan, Buddhist and Jungle inspired accommodations are
surrounded by two beautifully landscaped acres of private paradise within a tropical forest, just a mile from the Caribbean Sea, Corozal Bay. Within our lush tropical forest is our own beautiful Goddess jungle fresh water eco-pool with trickling waterfall surrounded by coconut trees and lush jungle. We are in a peaceful and tranquil environment, frequented by a variety of colourful, tropical birds. Many green parrots and blue Yucatan Jays. This peaceful garden is the perfect setting and a perfect getaway for anyone looking for a unique experience in a different kind of paradise on a dirt-road less travelled…
Our mission is to provide you with a completely plant-based experience to help benefit your mind, body and soul. Our further goal is to help provide you with the ideal environment and surrounding energy, to help you walk away another step deeper into your awakening.
1. The energy of new beginnings, freshness, an open and unobstructed flow.
5. Radical transformation and change, adventure.
88. Infinitely abundant energy, never ending flow, blessings.
During your stay, you can enjoy plant-based vegan meals a la carte or included with retreats at Serenity Grove onsite vegan bistro. Workshops and daily classes are available at our onsite Studio for the Arts & Activity. Zumba, salsa, yoga, guided meditation, arts & crafts and meal prep workshops.
Tour our vegan intentional tree-house community. The 1st of its kind! You can stay in one of our onsite cabanas, or one of our fully loaded tree-houses, or at our vegan cabana village just steps away Sunset Cabanas – A VEGAN Village.
If you feel a pull to come here, there is a reason. Everyone comes with a purpose. You will have an enlightening and transformational experience. If you don’t feel that pull, that’s OK too. It simply means you aren’t ready yet. Everything happens in divine time.
Live, breathe, be one with us in Belize